8.26.2009

ive got a fever...


...baby fever that is.

i mean, honestly you cant really blame me for it. there is just so many!
t h r e e.
yes, i said three. three babies in three weeks. (the word three is starting to look weird and misspelled, i hate that) oh, did i mention they were all boys! it all started three weeks ago while my husband and i were sleep and got a text from his brother saying that alisa's water had broke and they were on their way to the hospital. six hours later she had truett wilber bozich. the newest addition to the bozich klan. now tommie and alisa already have the most gorgeous baby girl named liliana and we are so excited to watch their family grow.

now the next baby im going to hold very dear to my heart forever and ever because he makes my heart melt. melt i say! two of my most favorite people in the world who have helped me so so much in my life (including taking me in and caring for me for 3 years!) had their their amazing son on saturday august 22nd. might i say that mommy shannon was so brave, she was in labor for 20 hours, yes i said twenty. 13 of those hours were natural too. she amazed us all. our little leonardo vincent d'amico is perfect. when i went to go see him, the nurse gave him to me and i just held him and thought about how perfect god is. how he is so smart and creative because HE thought of this. this amazing little baby i was holding that tony and shannon had made was gods idea. his brilliant and flawless idea. it makes me so angry that people can be so silly as to believe that we evolved to do that. if you have ever seen a baby be born or have studied it, you cant deny that we have a god who loves us so much and that he made all of it possible.

the last baby came early this morning to a very patient ashley and billy j. i could not be happier for all of my friends and family that are having little buddies this year and the next. it is the year of the baby! we will be expecting 13 more babies by next february, can you believe that! now let me make this disclaimer, kenny and i are not prego. but we are waiting for that amazing day when we get a little one of our own and get to leave our legacy behind on earth through our kids. kids that will kick butt at sharing the gospel and the truth about jesus christ.
trusting in his perfect plan!

welp, im going to see leo and head to a real game. till next time.









No comments:

Post a Comment