7.06.2010

LOVE

Today i just wanted to share something from my quiet time that i had.

"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm.
For
love is as strong as death, its jealousy (passion), as enduring as the grave."
Song of Songs 8:6


I have been reading Song of Songs in my New Living Translation study Bible and its been really encouraging to see love come alive again in my heart! The commentaries in the passages have been spot in with whats been going on in my life and that is so comforting to read something and have it move you so. Song of Songs has had a bad rap for its "uncomfortable" verses about two lovers and their passion towards each other. What a load of trash! It has been so inspiring to me to read about the love between Solomon and his bride, their passion and their trials. To see them love one another within the guidelines that God had provided for them. It has been very refreshing and i would encourage you to re-kindle the love in your life! In every aspect.

2 comments:

  1. Good call girl! I heard Mr. Driscoll has done a sermon on that book, and I've heard it's awesome sauce!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. I needed this today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete